Gloucester Mathews Care Clinic is seeking an energetic and dedicated Registered Nurse to help carry out their Mission. The Mission of the Gloucester-Mathews Care Clinic is to provide community-based healthcare for the residents of Gloucester and Mathews Counties who lack health insurance or the means to pay for it.
Position: Registered Nurse (part-time), that reports directly to the Director of Patient Care Services.
Primary Job Duties: The RN will integrate clinic goals for improvement across the care continuum.
• Performs patient assessments and documents in patient records.
• Utilizes the nursing process to adapt interventions to meet age appropriate care using a holistic approach in collaboration with other members of the healthcare team.
• Educates patients and family members regarding current health situations.
• Assists providers and makes referrals as necessary.
• Demonstrates good teamwork, efficient time management and excellent prioritization skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills necessary as well as ability to work with an EMR (Electronic Medical Record) and Microsoft Outlook.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education – Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Licensure – Current Virginia Nursing License.
Must have a current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider or CPR Certification.
Experience – Nursing experience in an ambulatory clinic preferred.
Please send resume and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org