The Middle Peninsula-Northern Neck Community Services Board’s (MPNN CSB) Prevention Service Division, in partnership with the MPNN Healthy Community Action Team (HCAT), would like to invite you to attend the 7th Annual Celebrate Healthy Living Day Event that will take place on Saturday, April 27th at Woodville Park (3904 Woodville Park Road, Hayes) from 10AM – 2 PM!
This is a free event that will include:
– Food & Exercise
– Local Farmers
– Youth Activities
VENDORS WELCOME! To register, go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CHLD2019
For more information, or to get involved with the HCAT, please contact MPNN Prevention at 804-642-5402 or email@example.com. To keep up with the event, check out the Facebook page!
Registration is open for Virginia Cooperative Extension’s (VCE) Well Water Clinics in Gloucester, Middlesex and Mathews counties! The cost is $60, but VCE has limited scholarship funds for those unable to afford the testing fee. The dates, times, and locations for the available kickoff meetings (where participants will receive the testing kits, instructions, and some basic education on well water maintenance) will be:
– May 6th at 10:00 AM at Gloucester Extension Office – 7400 Carriage Court, Gloucester
– May 6th at 7:00 PM at Cooks Corner – 2893 Gen. Puller Hwy, Saluda
– May 7th at 10:00 AM at Mathews Extension Office – 10494 Buckley Hall Road, Mathews
– May 7th at 7:00 PM at Gloucester Extension Office – 7400 Carriage Court, Gloucester
The sample drop off day will be the morning of May 8th at the Extension office in Gloucester (no later than 9:00 AM), the Extension office in Mathews (no later than 9:30 AM), or the Extension office in Middlesex (no later than 10:00 AM, 44 Oakes Landing, Saluda).
The interpretation meeting, where participants will receive their confidential results back (which can also be mailed or picked up at an Extension office at another time if unable to make one of the meetings below) will be:
– June 10th at 10:00 AM at Gloucester Extension Office – 7400 Carriage Court, Gloucester
– June 10th at 7:00 PM at Cooks Corner – 2893 Gen. Puller Hwy, Saluda
– June 11th at 10:00 AM at Mathews Extension Office – 10494 Buckley Hall Road, Mathews
– June 11th at 7:00 PM at Gloucester Extension Office – 7400 Carriage Court, Gloucester
If you would like to register for a well water clinic, feel free to email Glenn Sturm at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Gloucester Extension office at 804-693-2602