Do you enjoy helping people? Do you have experience helping others find and apply for needed resources?
GUEST is hiring a Housing Resource Advocate to help homeless individuals and families, connect them with needed resources, and advocate for them with landlords.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
– assist guests with setting housing goals and steps needed to accomplish goals;
– research available local housing options;
– reach out to landlords for qualification requirements and to share about housing programs;
– mediate between landlords and tenants to ensure guests maintain stable housing;
– maintain accurate records and files.
For more information to to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org